La Cité Centre de Congrès
La Cité Centre de Congrès
50 quai Charles de Gaulle - 69006 Lyon - France
The Lyon Convention Center is located in beautiful surroundings between Lyon’s famous Tête d'Or Park and the Rhône River.
The site features a unique 180 ° Gallo-Roman inspired open staged hemicycle Amphitheater. This prestigious city center events complex, hosts more than 300 events per year, including major international congresses. At the heart of the Renzo Piano designed Cité International district, you can find a number of activities.
HOW TO REACH THE CONGRESS CENTRE
The Convention Center is 25 minutes from the airport and Lyon-Saint Exupéry multimodal station.
It is 10 mn from Lyon-Bron business airport.
The Rhône Express Tram is a fast shuttle airport
By public transport
• Take the C1 bus from Lyon Part Dieu train Station - stop at Cité internationale|Centre de Congrès.
• Take the C2 bus from Gare de Lyon Part Dieu train Station – stop at Cité internationale|Transborder.
• Take the C4 bus from the Jean Macé metro station - stop at Cité internationale|Congress Center.
• Take the C5 bus from the Cordeliers metro station – stop at Cité internationale|Congress Center
• Take the C26 bus from Grange Blanche metro station – stop at Cité internationale|Transborder
• Take number 70 Bus from Lyon Part Dieu train station – stop at Cité internationale|Transborder
Visit the website: https://www.tcl.fr/en/journey-planner/route-finder
There are 2 dedicated taxi pick up zones in front of the Lyon Convention Centre.
• Zone 1 : Close to the main entrance at the foot of the bear statue.
• Zone 2 : Close to the main amphitheatre
Main taxi booking call centres :
• Radio Taxi : 04 72 10 86 86
• Allo Taxi : 04 78 28 23 23
• Taxi Lyonnais : 04 78 26 81 81
• Taxi Aéroport : 04 72 22 70 90
By Vélo’v Public bike
The convention centre district has 5 Velo’v stations onsite. One is conveniently located at the main entrance and the other is close to the Amphitheatre.
Visit the website: https://velov.grandlyon.com/fr/home
The Lyon Convention centre is 10 just minutes from the Lyon Part-Dieu TGV station and only 15 minutes from the Perrache train station.
Between Lyon and Paris, there is one TGV per hour, or even every half hour.
• Brussels - Lyon: 3h50
• Geneva - Lyon: 1h50
• Lille - Lyon: 3 hours
• London - Lyon: 4h40
• Marseille - Lyon: 1h35
• Montpellier - Lyon: 1h45
• Nantes - Lyon: 4h20
• Paris - Lyon: 1h55
• Strasbourg - Lyon: 3h45
• Take the north-bound ring road (Peripherique Nord) and exit at Porte de Saint Clair
• GPS coordinates: Latitude: 45.7851676 | Longitude: 4.8528885
• Address: 50 quai Charles de Gaulle - 69006 Lyon - France
• P0 & P2 are equipped with a CB system of payment, directly at entrance and exit gates
• P1 Car park covered with 1150 places situated in approximately 50 m of the Convention Centre exit of elevators.