DECHRA VETERINARY PRODUCTS
A business unit of Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC, Dechra Veterinary Products specialises in the sales, marketing and technical support of Dechra's branded veterinary products to the veterinary profession in Europe.We operate in twelve European countries: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the UK as well as in the US. In addition we work with partners to distribute our products in over 40 key markets throughout the world.Our key areas of expertise span endocrinology, dermatology, cardiology, water soluble powder products and injectable antibiotics, anaesthetics and analgesics, equine medicine and diet and nutrition. Our major products include:
• Vetoryl® Capsules, for the treatment of canine hyperadrenocorticism (Cushing's syndrome)
• Dermatology brands Canaural®, Fuciderm® Gel and Malaseb® Shampoo
• Felimazole® Tablets, for treating feline hyperthyroidism
• Added value pharmaceuticals - Cardisure® and Forthyron®, for treating canine congestive heart disease and hypothyroidism respectively|
• Cyclopspray® an antibiotic spray for treating claw / hoof problems like Mortallaro’s disease in cattle and superficial wounds
• Soludox 50% and Octacillin® for treating respiratory and enteric disease in pigs and poultry
• Equipalazone®, the anti-inflammatory and analgesic for equine musculoskeletal disorders
• SPECIFICTM, a complete, vet exclusive premium diet range that provides precise nutritional solutions throughout the lives of cats and dogs.
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs more than 7,000 people and offers products to customers in over 175 countries.