• Lyon Saint Exupéry airport is France’s 2nd regional airport, serves 117 destinations of which 80 are international with more than fourty airlines.
• Lyon Saint Exupéry airport is directly connected to the TGV and to the city every 15 minutes.
• The SNCF train station is a two-minute walk from the airport.
• The Rhônexpress shuttle takes you directly to Lyon city center in less than 30 minutes. Tickets for the Rhônexpress can be booked via: https://store.lyonaeroports.com/en/marketplace/rhonexpress/
Visit the website of the airport: https://www.lyonaeroports.com/en
The Lyon Convention centre is 10 just minutes from the Lyon Part-Dieu TGV station and only 15 minutes from the Perrache train station.
Between Lyon and Paris, there is one TGV per hour, or even every half hour.
• Brussels - Lyon: 3h50
• Geneva - Lyon: 1h50
• Lille - Lyon: 3 hours
• London - Lyon: 4:40
• Marseille - Lyon: 1h35
• Montpellier - Lyon: 1h45
• Nantes - Lyon: 4:20
• Paris - Lyon: 1h55
• Strasbourg - Lyon: 3:45
• Barcelona - Lyon: 5:00 with SNCF or book cheap tickets via Omio
Visit the website: https://en.oui.sncf/en/
• Take the north-bound ring road (Peripherique Nord) and exit at Porte de Saint Clair
• Just 1h30 from Geneva, 3h from Turin, 4h from Paris, 4h30 from Milan, 5h from Barcelona
• GPS coordinates: Latitude: 45.7851676 | Longitude: 4.8528885
• Address: 50 quai Charles de Gaulle - 69006 Lyon - France