BAYER ANIMAL HEALTH
Bayer Animal Health GmbH is one of the leading global suppliers of veterinary products. Bayer Animal Health GmbH produces and distributes about 100 different products for food animals and companion animals. Products and applications are developed in Monheim (Germany) and manufactured in various countries throughout the world.The main brands for companion animals include antiparasiticides such as Advantage, Advantix, Advocate, Drontal, Profender, Drontal, Profender and Seresto and anti-infectives such as Baytril and Veraflox.
DECHRA VETERINARY PRODUCTS
A business unit of Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC, Dechra Veterinary Products specialises in the sales, marketing and technical support of Dechra's branded veterinary products to the veterinary profession in Europe.We operate in twelve European countries: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the UK as well as in the US. In addition we work with partners to distribute our products in over 40 key markets throughout the world.Our key areas of expertise span endocrinology, dermatology, cardiology, water soluble powder products and injectable antibiotics, anaesthetics and analgesics, equine medicine and diet and nutrition. Our major products include:
• Vetoryl® Capsules, for the treatment of canine hyperadrenocorticism (Cushing's syndrome)
• Dermatology brands Canaural®, Fuciderm® Gel and Malaseb® Shampoo
• Felimazole® Tablets, for treating feline hyperthyroidism
• Added value pharmaceuticals - Cardisure® and Forthyron®, for treating canine congestive heart disease and hypothyroidism respectively|
• Cyclopspray® an antibiotic spray for treating claw / hoof problems like Mortallaro’s disease in cattle and superficial wounds
• Soludox 50% and Octacillin® for treating respiratory and enteric disease in pigs and poultry
• Equipalazone®, the anti-inflammatory and analgesic for equine musculoskeletal disorders
• SPECIFICTM, a complete, vet exclusive premium diet range that provides precise nutritional solutions throughout the lives of cats and dogs.
Zoetis, formerly Pfizer Animal Health, is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, we have become a world leader in discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of veterinary vaccines and medicines. Our name, Zoetis (zō-EH-tis), has its root in zo, familiar in words such as zoo and zoology and derived from zoetic, meaning “pertaining to life.” It signals our dedication to supporting the veterinarians and livestock producers everywhere who raise and care for farm and companion animals on which we all depend. We are a global leader in delivering quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetics tests and supported by a range of services. We have a diversified portfolio, supporting our customers with products, services and solutions across 8 core animal species -- farm animals (cattle, pigs, poultry, sheep), fish and companion animals (dogs, cats, and horses) – with more than 300 product lines spanning 5 categories: vaccines, parasiticides, anti-infectives, medicated feed additives, and other pharmaceuticals such as medicines for the treatment of pain. Our companion animal portfolio of innovative therapeutic agents includes well known brands such as Cerenia®, Rimadyl®, Trocoxil®, Convenia® and Palladia®