CONGRESS OF THE EUROPEAN COLLEGE OF VETERINARY INTERNAL MEDICINE - COMPANION ANIMALS

Platinum Sponsor

ROYAL CANIN

"5-year commitment to the ECVIM-CA congress" 

Royal Canin is known for its original approach to dietary management. Today, our Anallergenic diet, composed of feather protein, offers the highest level of hydrolysation: 95% below 1,000 Daltons and the remaining 5% below 6,000 Daltons. It is also the first diet for which “DNA testing” (PCR) is used to assess non-contamination. Commonly used for the diagnosis and management of “food induced atopic dermatitis” in dogs, Anallergenic has a promising future in controlling canine IBD and other GI conditions.
Royal Canin is a long-term partner of EVCIM-CA and is committed to encouraging young vets to specialise in internal medicine. Every year, free registrations are offered thanks to Royal Canin, on a first arrived first served basis, with quotas per country. The “happy winners” of these free registrations are also invited to a dinner on the Thursday evening before the congress, where they can meet with more experienced specialists and share their passion for internal medicine.
www.royal-canin.com

 

 

MERIAL

"3-year commitment to the ECVIM-CA congress"

Merial is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals. Merial employs approximately 5,600 people and operates in more than 150 countries worldwide. Its 2011 sales were more than €2 billion ($2.8 billion).

For more information, please see www.merial.com.